My very dear friend Chaya from Chaya's Comfy Food and Sweet & Savory Says it All wants me to share deep dark secrets with you and she also wants me to actually lie. Those of you who know me in person know that I am a notoriously BAD liar. MY sweet SIL has been trying to teach me, but she's says it's hopeless. Let's hope that doing it in writing comes easier for me than face to face.HERE ARE THE RULES OF THE AWARD...
1.Thank the person who gave this to you. ~ Thank you Chaya for trying to make me a Liar.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell us up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Allow your readers to guess which one or more are true.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
So here goes:
- I love reality TV and watch everything I can.
- I am a creature of habit and never rearrange my furniture because I have severe OCD.
- I have survived 2 earthquakes, a tornado and a hurricane.
- I prefer my laptop computer to my desktop.
- I have had many careers, but my formal training is actually in health education.
- I hate cats.
- I know several bloggers in real life.
Now for those next 7 lucky bloggers who get to lie their butts off (in no particular order):
Martha - Menagerie & Seaside Simplicity
Min - Bad Girl's Kitchen
Chris - Nibble Me This
Kiy - Rocking Chairs & a Tricycle
Jen - Tatertots & Jello
Janet - Fond of Snape
Diana - Forgetfulone
I can't wait to see what you all have to say.